Tuesday, December 9, 2008

what have i gotten myself into ??

As a reverend of the town of Salem, I shouldn't be getting myself into these types of mishaps. Tituba, my own slave, was leading them in these abnormal acts. During this session, Abigail drank chicken blood to kill Elizabeth Proctor. She tells the girls that she will kill anyone who mutters a word about what happened. Parris caught them and jumped from a bush startling the girls. Betty fainted and had not recovered. And my dear Betty has to suffer the consequences of my actions. What will the people think? Will they say that my child and niece associate with the devil? Abigail says otherwise. She states that what they were doing has nothing to do with the devil or of any sort. The townspeople may or not be aware of what they were actually doing, but have accused them of being witches.

I should have never startled the girls in the forest. I’ve made a small issue into something huge. The community already doesn’t like me , why did I have to make it worse? As long as Abigail sticks to her story we should be fine and my place in the community will not change.

What have I created??

3 comments:

Callie A said...

I know that the devil wants Tituba to kill you but you have to be strong, why is all of this happening I dont understand? I dont know if telling on the girls in the graveyard was the best idea, but its happened and we must move on, I just hope my Ruth will awake to herself.
-Ms Ann Putnam

Jazmine O. said...

Me and Tiuba were dancing in the forest. we drank blood. at first i was trying to hide the fact that im a witch but i will no longer. i dont know whats going on with betty. she has been put witchcraft upon her and now she cant bear to hear the lords name

jMEE WHiTE :D said...

Looks like Tituba is also a problem in the town just to be a slave. But if you go by what you hear alot can happen. If you dont believe me, look around.